"What do we wear?" is the most common question I receive after clients select their location. What you will wear is totally up to you. Wear something that you are comfortable in and is flattering to your body type. Think about the weather and what season you are in. Here are some tips and tricks that may be visually pleasing...
For family sessions- pick out a 3-4 color scheme. Make sure everyone is wearing at least one color from the scheme. Wear layers and textures. Add accessories- headbands, bows, vests, jean jackets, blazers, ties, or boots to complete your look. Choose colors and textures that represent your season. Some of my favorite stores to shop from are: Old Navy, Target, H&M, Express, Joyfolie.
View some examples below!
• SPRING • Pastels or neutral tones. Wear dresses, blouses, jean jackers, sandals or rain boots.
• SUMMER • Bright solids or cool blue tones. Dresses, maxis, rompers, shorts, tees, tanks, polos, flip flops.
• FALL • Warm tones. Wear layers. Jeans, boots, cardigans, sweaters, or blazers.
• WINTER • Rich, dark colors for Winter with a pop of color or flannel. Wear hats, scarves, or vests.
A few don'ts:
• Don't have everyone wear all black or all white.
• Don't wear large logos. Your eye will go right to the logo.
• Don't have everyone wear large patterns. Too many patterns will clash, a few look great.